Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Notorious B.I.G. Demo Tape





Found this on a site and I couldn't pass it up at all. This is one for your collection and is a must for any real hip hop fan. This is the original Demo tape from Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggie Smalls who in lots of hip hop fans eyes is one of the greatest rappers of all time. Be a part of history and educate yourself on the early flow of Biggie with this download. I know tons of people that have been looking for this relentlessly and this post is their savior. Sit back and rewind to about 1992 in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn and listen to this. Hip Hop history being examined and produced on The Mexican Taint.

~tAiNt~

1. Unsigned Hype Demo Tape 0:45
2. Another Rough One (Demo) 1:33
3. Biggie With The Hype Shit ('92 Demo) 3:28
4. So Whatcha Want ('93 Demo) 2:55
5. Macs & Dons (Unreleased) 3:31
6. Blazing Chronic (Unreleased) 0:27
7. Can I Get With Ya (Extra Verse) 3:51

MEGAUPLOAD

OR

RAPIDSHARE

No comments:

YOYO!!!

Hope you like what I have to offer...a little bit of this and little bit of that...ENJOY!

If any artists/record labels disagree with what may be posted on this blog (MIND YOU THESE ARE JUST LINKS TO A UPLOAD SITE AND NOTHING IS HOSTED ON A SERVER ON MY PREMISE.), please email at kineticg@gmail.com and I will have it removed within 24 hours. THX!